You have been selected to partake in CONTROL's latest mission to rid the world of evil and... not-niceness.
Before you read any further, please take note of the fact that this? Is not
your grandparents' comment meme. This is a completely new breed. There will be some rules that may
frighten you - but you have no choice but to accept them along with your mission (and when you click to leave a comment, of course).
Just bear in mind: It's for the greater good.DA RULES:
1. No personal journals may leave comments. If it happens, KAOS will find out who you really are. And that's not our problem. If you wish to leave a comment and participate further in this Amazing Mission of Awesomeness
, it must be from the journal of one of your pups.
2. Speaking of pups: Any which one may reply. It doesn't matter to us. We just want to see if you can handle the pressure of disguising yourself for long periods of time.
3. There may be people who look just like you. Don't cause a fuss. They don't have
to be double agents. Just try to go along with it. Expect the unexpected.
4. If you need to make an OOC comment, please do so with the appropriate OOC-cloaking parentheses. Tiny font doesn't hurt, too.
Again, this is for your
safety. KAOS is tricky sometimes. You never know when they're watching.
5. All sorts of formats are welcome. Be creative. It throws KAOS off.
6. When the 5000th comment is reached, pat yourself on the back for a job well done. The mission is over. There may or may not be prizes. We've got to talk things over with the jerks in charge of our budget.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Field Agent 99 (AIM: Miss Lea Bloom). She'll be the one in charge of assisting new agents on this mission.
This message will self-destruct in ten seconds.- The ChiefActive Agents:( classified information.Collapse )